Find a rock and win a prize!
First ever WaterWorks Park Hidden Rick contest.
We will be hiding 7 painted WaterWorks Park rocks around the Redding Area. Find one, bring it to WaterWorks Park and claim your prize.
Contest starts this Wednesday June 26 and ends July 31 or when all 7 rocks are found and redeemed, which ever comes first. All unfound rocks become void after July 31.
We will release a clue to the location of each rock over seven consecutive days starting on Wednesday when you will get your first clue to the location of the first rock.
You must present the actual rock to WaterWorks Park to find out and claim your prize. Prizes you could win include: Season Passes, Day Tickets, Splash Cash and Family Night Tickets.
Prizes won, must be used during the 2019 Season. They will not be replaced if they are stolen or lost. Unused prizes will not be reissued for future years. They are not for resale and hold no cash value.
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are and existing users of Facebook.
2. Employees of WaterWorks Park, and Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
a) No purchase is necessary to enter.
b) To win, find one of the hidden WaterWorks Park designated rocks and bring it to office at WaterWorks Park before the contest ends to claim your prize. The rock must be presented for verification. A picture or likeness will not be accepted. Prizes may only be claimed once.
c) The contest starts on June 26, 2019 at 9:00 PST and ends when the last rock is found or July 31, 2019 at 6pm PST, whichever comes first. WaterWorks Park is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
d) Clues may be released on Facebook. These clues are at the discretion of WaterWorks Park. It is the responsibility of the entrant to check the clues and to decipher them.
1. Up to 7 winners will be awarded a prize, one prize for each rock. Rocks not recovered and presented before the end of the contest become void.
2. Each rock is designated a prize value which you will find out upon presenting the rock at WaterWorks Park. The prize may be one of the following, a season pass, Tickets to Family Night, Day Tickets, or Splash Cash.
3. Prizes awarded must be used in the 2019 Season. They will not be exchanged for future years. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of WaterWorks Park. WaterWorks Park has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
4. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
5. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
6. WaterWorks Park is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
7. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that WaterWorks Park has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
8. Prizes awarded must be used in the 2019 Season. They will not be exchanged for future years. They are not for resale. If the prize is found for resale, it will be deemed invalid.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of participants.
2. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. WaterWorks Park and FACEBOOK accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
3. WaterWorks Park cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen rocks, prizes, or contest information. WaterWorks Park is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
4. WaterWorks Park reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
5. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against WaterWorks Park and Facebook.com, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
6. Facebook, Inc., and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with WaterWorks Park nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.