IMG_0388 3.jpg
IMG_0238 2.jpg
WWP July15-2014-118.jpg


Frequently Asked Questions



Frequently Asked Questions

Please feel free to contact our Customer Service Manager if you have any other questions. Thank you!


Is it OK to leave my kids here?

As a parent, you need to determine if your children are of an age and maturity to be left in a public place like WaterWorks Park.

How much do Lockers cost?

Small Lockers are $5 with a refund of $2 when you bring your key back.

Large Lockers are $6 with a refund of $2 when you bring your key back.

How much do Tubes cost?

Single tubes are free to use on all the rides.

Double or Triple tubes are $8 with a refund of $2 when you return tube. When you purchase a tube you can switch between a double, triple tube or speed mat during the day at no extra cost

What happens if I lose my Tube?

Each customer is responsible for safeguarding his/her tube. Security deposits are given to those who return their tube in serviceable condition with a wristband. Each tube has a name written on it, so you can identify it if you misplace it.

May I smoke in the park?

There is absolutely no smoking within the park. There is a designated smoking area outside in front of the main building, to the south.

IMG_0388 3.jpg


Frequently Asked Questions


Frequently Asked Questions

At what age may children ride the flume slides, Avalanche or Raging River?

Which slides you can ride depends on height not age.

48" and over
Individuals 48" and over may ride all the slides in the park except in the kiddie area.

Under 48"
Individuals under 48" MAY NOT ride the four flume slides.

Raging River
If you can carry a tube by yourself to the top of the ride, you may ride alone or in a double/triple tube with others.

If you can carry your own tube to the top of the ride, you may ride it by yourself.

If you cannot carry it to the top by yourself you may ride in a double/triple tube with others as long as you can securely hold yourself in the hole of the tube. You may not ride on the lap of another person.

Individuals must be at least 42" to ride the cyclone alone.

If you are less than 42" you must ride in a double tube accompanied by an adult 18 years or older and be able to securely hold yourself in the hole of the tube. You may not ride on the lap of another person..

does my child need a life Jacket?

All weak or non swimmers are required to wear a USCG approved life jacket or water wings. The only area where a life jacket in not required in in the Kiddie Pool. 

does my child need to wear a life jacket if i am holding them in the pool?

All weak or non swimmers are required to wear a USCG approved life jacket or water wings even if they are accompanied by a parent. The only area where a life jacket in not required is in the Kiddie Pool.  

Where can I get a life jacket?

Lifejackets are free and are available where you pick up your tube. (Limited quantities available)

May I leave the park and come back later in the day?

Yes, ask for stamp as you leave the park.

May I come in and pick up my Children?

Yes, a 15 minute pass is available when identification is left at the ticket window.

Do i have to pay to come in and watch?

Yes, each person entering the park needs a season pass or day ticket.

IMG_0238 2.jpg


Frequently Asked Questions


Frequently Asked Questions

I am disabled; do I need to pay admission?

Yes, persons with disabilities are still required to have either a season pass or daily ticket to enter the park. If you have further questions or concerns, please feel free to call the independent living services (530) 242-8550.

How do I get there from Eureka?

Take 299E then turn left on Market Street. Cross the river, go up the hill and turn right on Lake Blvd. Then go ¼ mile and turn left at the second light. WaterWorks Park is on the left hand side.

How do I get there from North or South of Redding?

On Interstate 5 take exit 680.


Can I bring in my food, drinks, or water bottles?

No outside food or drink is allowed in the park, but a shaded picnic area is available outside for your convenience. You may bring in a reusable hard plastic or metal empty container for free ice water refills all day. 

can I bring in my own umbrella or shade structure?

No outside umbrella or shade structures are allowed in the park. There are plenty of shaded seating areas available to use. If you require a private shaded space cabanas and day beds are available to rent. 

can I bring in my own pool floaties?

No outside pool floaties are allowed in the park, except water wings and USCG approved lifejackets.

Why do I have to pay $10 for a replacement pass?

The $10 charge is designed to offset the expense of film, season pass supplies, data entry, and cancellation of the old pass.

Is there a family rate?

We do not have a family rate, but you may wish to consider a season pass which pays for itself in just a few visits or, organize a group and call the office for the group rate. 

Is there a half-day rate?

We have a Twilight rate that starts 3 hrs prior to closing and is less than a full day ticket. Please see the ticket page for a full list of pricing.

Is the park safe for my children?

We have certified Lifeguards and EMT's and well trained ride operators at every pool. This is a family oriented park.

Can my baby wear diapers in the pool?

Your baby must wear a swim diaper or rubber pants. They are available for purchase in our gift shop if needed.

I got separated from my kids in the park, what do I do?

Please let a lifeguard know or come to the main office. We will help you find them. Before entering the park, choose a designated meeting area if you get separated from them.

WWP July15-2014-118.jpg


Frequently Asked Questions


Frequently Asked Questions

How can I pay for admission, food, and souvenirs?

WaterWorks Park accepts cash, credit cards and now Splash Cash at all our locations within the park. 

Purchase your Splash Cash at the admission window or online.

What is Splash Cash?

Splash Cash is a great way to keep your money safe and dry in the park. No need to worry about your child loosing their lunch money! Simply put Splash Cash on Season Pass or Day Pass using cash or credit card and then lock up your cash or credit cards in your locker or leave them at home. Splash Cash can be used to purchase food, lockers, tubes and much more. Use your Splash Cash in the gift shop, Beach Club Cafe, or Sno Shack. 

How do I put Splash Cash on my season pass or day pass?

You can put Splash Cash on your Season Pass using our website page "Splash Cash" or put Splash Cash on your Season Pass or Day Pass when you arrive at WaterWorks Park. Just let the office staff know, and they can help you with that.  

Can I rent the park?

Yes, we have corporate party packages available please contact for more information and pricing.


How do I rent a cabana or day bed?

Please visit our cabana page on our website at 

When is the best time to visit WaterWorks Park?

Every day is a perfect day to visit WaterWorks Park. However, Monday and Tuesday are slower than the rest of the week.

Can I get a refund on my season pass?

No refunds will be issued after the season starts on Memorial Day Weekend. A credit for next year will be issued for season pass pictures that have not been taken. You MUST contact the office no later than Oct. 15 of the year you purchased your pass in order to receive credit.

Where can I get discount coupons?

Like us on Facebook for up to date discounts, giveaways, and coupons. Watch our webpage for special offers. 

Where is the First Aid Station? 

Our first aid station is located behind the large red tent, behind the lockers, next to the tube shack.

How can I make a request for ticket donations? 

Please visit our website home page and look for the tab at the bottom of the page that says "Request a Donation". You may also fax us a request for donation on company/business letterhead. The best time to submit your request is March - April. Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing.