- Everyone that enters the park MUST have a ticket or a pass.
- We do not allow ice chests, coolers, picnic lunches, plastic containers or any other containers inside the park.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed inside the park-there is a shaded picnic area outside the park for your personal use.
- No running, hitting or rough play.
- No jumping or diving into any of the pools.
- No snorkels, masks, fins, tubes or rafts are allowed on slides or in pools.
- No "chaining together" on the Raging River Ride or Lazy Lagoon Ride.
- Immediate expulsion may occur from jumping into the Raging River or Lazy Lagoon rides from the sides of the ride.
- No stopping on the slides.
- No studded or riveted clothing will be allowed on Flume Slides. You must be 48 inches or taller to ride, single riders only,
lap rides are not allowed.
- You must ride feet first on all Giant Flume slides.
- You must be 42" inches or taller to ride the Cyclone with an adult.
- Eyeglasses must be secured tightly around the head with an approved restraining strap.
- Flotation devices are required for all non-or weak swimmers. We only allow arm floaties or a life jacket.
Life jackets are available free of charge in our gift shop (supplies limited).
- Use of profane language will not be tolerated.
- Expectant mothers are prohibited from using slides.
- After completing rides, please exit pools quickly.
- Please secure personal property as WaterWorks Park is not responsible for lost or stolen articles
Lockers are available at the Gift Shop.
- WaterWorks Park reserves the right to eject from or refuse service to the Park at their discretion.
Thank you for choosing WaterWorks Park!