We pride ourselves on keeping a safe and wholesome environment.
- Everyone that enters the park MUST have a ticket or a Season pass.
- Terms and conditions
general park Behavior
- No running, hitting or rough play.
- No jumping or diving into any of the pools.
- No snorkels, masks, fins, tubes or rafts are allowed on slides or in pools.
- Use of profane or lude language will not be tolerated.
Ride regulations & behavior
- No "chaining together" on the Raging River Ride.
- Immediate expulsion may occur from jumping into the Raging River or Lazy Lagoon rides from the sides of the ride.
- No stopping on the slides
- You must be 48 inches or taller to ride the 4 flume rides, single riders only, lap rides are not allowed.
- You must ride feet first on all Giant Flume slides.
- You must be 42" inches or taller to ride the Cyclone with an adult.
- After completing rides, please exit pools quickly.
WaterWorks Park does not give rainchecks due to weather or ride closures. Please contact our sales office 530-246-9550 or our website calendar for updated closures.
CLOTHING/ACCESSORIES IN THE PARK
- No studded or riveted clothing will be allowed on Flume Slides.
- No thong bathing suits or inappropriate deemed clothing.
- Eyeglasses must be secured tightly around the head with an approved restraining strap.
Food & Drink
- We do not allow ice chests, coolers, picnic lunches, plastic containers or any other containers inside the park.
- You may bring in an empty (canteen like container or hard plastic water container). It must be empty.
- Free ice water is available in our park. Or for purchase for just $.50 you can purchase a refillable cup for ice water all day.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed inside the park-there is a shaded picnic area outside the park for your personal use. Baby food such as pureed food and formula are permitted in the park.
- Flotation devices are required for all non-or weak swimmers. We only allow arm floaties or a life jacket.
- Life jackets are available free of charge by the tube shack on a 1st come 1st serve basis (supplies limited).
- Expectant mothers are prohibited from using slides.
- Please secure personal property as WaterWorks Park is not responsible for lost or stolen articles
- Lockers are available at the Gift Shop.