Here's just some of the great times waiting for you at Water Works Park!
- Tropical Lazy Lagoon
- The Awesome Avalanche
- Raging River Tube Ride
- Corkscrew Flash Flood Slide
- Bucking Bronco Serpentine Slide
- Whipper Snapper Flash Flood Slide
- Kiddy Pool and Small Child Slides
- Activity Pool with Slide
- Snack Bar/Food and Beverages
- Gift & Water N' Sun Supplies Shop
- Open Air Shade Tents
- Outside Picnic Area
- Hundreds of Chairs and Lounges
- Wheelchair Access
- Showers and Lockers
- In and Out Park Privileges
- Friendly and Well Trained Staff
- Plenty of FREE Parking
- Most Major Credit Cards Accepted
PARK RULES & REGULATIONS
- Open 10am to 7pm daily. Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- REDUCED HOURS spring and late summer.
- ONE PRICE ALLOWS use of all attractions.
- GROUP RATES, 15 or more, reservations required.
- FIRST AID STAFF is on duty at all times; please contact any employee for assistance.
- RAIN CHECKS are not issued due to inclement weather conditions.
- PLEASE NO FOOD, DRINKS, GLASS CONTAINERS; OR ALCOHOL can be brought into the park.
- A PICNIC AREA is located outside the park for your convenience.
- PATRONS ACCEPT THEIR OWN RESPONSIBILITY for safety in the park, and must recognize that water sliding and park
activities are aggressive and fun, but carelessness and excessive enthusiasm may lead to serious accidents.
- FOR YOUR SAFETY & COMFORT: Our certified lifeguards care about all our guests.
- PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND OBEY POSED SIGNS. Subject to change without notice.
Sorry, no outside food or beverages are allowed to be brought into the Park